To check the status of orders; ask about returns, exchanges, credits, or refunds; or comment on Les Lunes products, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 800-385-7182
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does Les Lunes apparel tend to run large or small?
Our apparel runs true to size. Our unique and exclusive bamboo-derived rayon fabric is made to fit many different shapes. A hint of stretch enhances your comfort and adds a feeling of everyday luxury.
How do I know which size to buy?
Please refer to our Fitting Room.
Some helpful tips:
- When measuring your bust, don’t skimp; ensure the tape measure is around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure your waist by doing a mini “crunch” in the air while standing. The part that bends—that's your waist!
- When measuring your hips, aim to get your tape measure around the fullest part at your hip crease, where your thighs meet your derriere.
What’s the best way to wash Les Lunes apparel?
- To protect the integrity of our special fabric, hand-washing is preferred.
- If time is tight, wash the apparel a lingerie bag on a gentle wash cycle.
- Line dry in all cases.
- Consider washing the apparel in the shower. There's nothing like multi-tasking!
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! Additional handling fees and postage are required.
Can I cancel or edit my order once it’s been placed?
- Our systems are fully automated to serve you. Once your order is placed, it is sent to our warehouse to be packed and shipped. This means we typically cannot add, change, or cancel orders.
- If you have any questions, it is best to call us at 800-385-7182 Monday-Friday, 10 am– 5 pm PST.
WHAT ARE YOUR RETURN POLICIES?
- Full-price merchandise can be returned for a full refund or exchanged within 15 days of the delivery date.
- Items marked SALE cannot be exchanged or returned at any time.
- There will be a $5.95 restocking fee per returned item.
I have a specific product question. How do I get it answered FAST?
Feel free to post your specific question on our Facebook page or email us at email@example.com.
Do I have to pay to send items back for a return/exchange?
Yes, you are responsible for the cost of the return postage. You can use UPS, USPS, or FedEx. Having a tracking number for reference is recommended.
How long will it take to process my refund?
It will take approximately 2-3 weeks to process your refund once we receive your return.
What do I do if Les Lunes has made a mistake with my order?
Let us know immediately! We are more than happy to discuss any issues or questions you have about your order. Our Customer Care Representatives are available from Monday to Friday, 10am-5pm PST, and can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.