Retail Store Manager
We are looking for a Retail Store Manager to join our team at Les Lunes retail stores in Bay Area (San Francisco, Palo Alto, Corte Madera locations). The Store Manager is responsible for the strategic development of the business and the achievement of store’s financial goals through strong leadership, development of the skills of the store sales team and the development of a strong client base.
- Oversee the development of clientele by leading by example in the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Oversee the sales associate training program, hire, train and motivate an exceptional team
- Supervise the selling environment and excellent customer service
- Network and creative relationships in the community
- Ensure visual merchandising directives are implemented and maintained
- Maintain payroll and weekly hours, staff scheduling, operating responsibilities.
- Oversee loss prevention policies and procedures
As an ambassador of the brand, you will provide an excellent in-store experience and outstanding client services, while achieving store goals. You will become part of a dynamic team that strives to grow and develop the brand with enthusiasm, dedication, passion and integrity.
3-5 years relevant experience. Passion for sustainable fashion and providing best customer experience possible
- A team player who possesses the ability to work in an active environment and to learn quickly
- Someone who can provide a dynamic experience for customers in store demonstrating an energetic and positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
- Achieve sales goals set by management
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to drive sales
- An individual who takes ownership of assigned duties and a driven fair leader. Flexibility and dependability with schedules including weekends
Please send a Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com